The Pledge and Hand2Hand Ministries invite you to help out hungry West Michigan children. More details... Read more
Holland Christian FOOTBALL on The Pledge! Stream games LIVE! Miss a game? Listen again? Grab the free podcast! Read more
You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 4p – 7p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 10/23 Jackson man proposes to girlfriend via the big screen at Jackson 10
- 10/23 Detroit’s Shigeto plays live, and not solo, at Mix @ the Max
- 10/23 Detroit Tigers prospect Robbie Ray continues to post solid numbers in Arizona Fall League action
- 10/23 Benefits of the bye week? Time will tell when it comes to Michigan
- 10/23 Co-offensive coordinator Dave Warner says Michigan will challenge Michigan State run game
>> << Local News
- High school music program boosters treasurer sentenced to jail, must pay back $160,000
- Grand Rapids top headlines: Drunken trombone-playing clown fires gun from garage, police say
- Saugatuck dunes: Up to $7.5 million in donations possible with state commitment to buy
- 10 hours of terror: 1 dead, 3 raped and a survivor’s defiant message to attacker serving 202 years
- Truck crashes into building following teen’s assault on driver on Southeast Side
- Where 616 Development plans to build market-rate apartments next
- Chamber-sponsored telephone poll concludes Grand Rapids voters are content with city leadership
- Two Wyoming police dogs getting bullet-proof vests through national campaign
The attorney for Horacio Juarez-Lara, who has been arraigned in what police referred to as a road rage incident, has released a statement that the incident is being misrepresented.
An Ypsilanti woman reported to police that thousands of dollars worth of antiques were stolen from her home Monday.
Voters have another chance to ask questions of Ann Arbor Public Schools Board of Education candidates before the Nov. 4 election.
New developments in the pipeline have the potential to add more than 1,200 new housing units on Ann Arbor’s north side. Depending on who you ask, that’s either a good… Read more
The four major-party candidates running for the two soon-to-expired University of Michigan Board of Regents seats will engage in a 75-minute forum on Friday, Oct. 24, at 4 p.m.
Expect a regular $2 draft, $3 well drink and $4 glass of wine on the menu.
- Ann Arbor's Raja Rani restaurant to close
- Environmental concerns trip up Enbridge oil pipeline project in Ontario
- Environmental group lists Ionia County oil well in its call for end to 'Halliburton Loophole'
- Registration deadline is Friday for Michigan Works' Healthcare Career Fair
- Gentex Corp. beats market forecasts in third quarter earnings report
- Sponsored Content: 4 tips to keeping your data safe in the cloud
Ray (1-0, 1.00 ERA) has allowed one run on five hits and four walks in nine innings of work in three Arizona Fall League outings. He has struck out 12.
- Benefits of the bye week? Time will tell when it comes to Michigan
- Michigan State's Tony Lippett appreciative of praise from Brady Hoke, says there's still room to improve
- Co-offensive coordinator Dave Warner says Michigan will challenge Michigan State run game
- Throw out NBA maximum contracts, Detroit Pistons' Stan Van Gundy says
- Brady Hoke says Michigan's 'emotion' is building for Michigan State, but quiet approach remains constant
- Radio analyst Dan Dierdorf to miss Michigan-Michigan State game, Jon Jansen will fill in
A Jackson man and his friends went through an extensive planning process to surprise his girlfriend with an elaborate proposal at the Jackson 10 theater on Tuesday.
- Detroit's Shigeto plays live, and not solo, at Mix @ the Max
- Festival of the Arts 2015 unveils its poster 7 months ahead of event
- 'Acoustic Cafe' with Rob Reinhart opens St. Cecilia Music Center series Thursday
- Detroit Fall Beer Festival 2014: Nearly 700 craft beers & more than 75 Michigan breweries
- Sunday Night Funnies anniversary doubles as costume contest
- 'Carmen' and the Catwalk pairs opera with fashion, chance to mingle with cast
The Citizen Patriot is taking a look at how Jackson’s current generation of young adults, often referred to as millennials, spend their free time.
- Skinny Chef: It's Oktoberfest time
- Inside a restaurant staff dinner: Chefs cooking for colleagues is like family meal
- Food allergies when dining out: What's a fair request, and how to handle it when a meal could hurt you?
- Tomato rice soup: A speedy bowl of creamy comfort
- Sponsored Content: Southwestern style chili is on the menu for tonight
- Little Manistee Fish Weir accessibility improvements create visitor surge