Holland Christian FOOTBALL on The Pledge! Stream games LIVE! Miss a game? Listen again? Grab the free podcast! Read more
You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 4p – 7p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 09/17 In addition to 3 kickers, Detroit Lions work out 5 others, including CBs Derek Cox and Justin Rogers
- 09/17 Administrative Assistant, Clark at Home
- 09/17 Petition proceeds in effort to sever jailed parents’ rights to newborn sister of child-abuse victim Elijah Dillard
- 09/17 Orbit Room manager Ted Smith departs for Barfly Ventures; club’s future uncertain
- 09/17 Ingrid Michaelson to perform at Calvin College’s Covenant Fine Arts Center
>> << Local News
- Kelli Stapleton to Dr. Phil: Not worthy to beg autistic daughter’s forgiveness after failed murder-suicide
- Grand Rapids top headlines: Teen killed when driver ran red light had been in earlier accident
- Parents petition Grand Rapids schools to return sports programs
- Several fire departments called to Hamilton house fire
- Community college board puts president on unpaid leave following drunken driving charge
- Yolanda Reyes homicide: Witness says co-worker Shawn Jarrett was particularly ‘friendly’ to victim
- Mel Trotter Ministries president and CEO leaves position
- Count Day crucial to West Michigan school districts battling declining enrollment
Petition proceeds in effort to sever jailed parents’ rights to newborn sister of child-abuse victim Elijah Dillard
A preliminary hearing on Tuesday, Sept. 16, in front of Saginaw County Probate Referee Dennis M. Grimaldi, was held to determine whether to authorize the filing of the petition and… Read more
The handgun that prompted a two-hour lockdown at Muskegon High School Tuesday afternoon was loaded and stolen, according to the Muskegon Police Department.
Gov. Rick Snyder on Tuesday touted Michigan’s successful Medicaid expansion as part of his re-election bid, saying 63,000 more low-income adults have signed up than projected this year, with 3… Read more
WalletHub analyzed the 150 largest metropolitan statistical areas in the United States based on two key dimensions: education level and quality of education in order to determine its rankings.
The discovery of a handgun at Muskegon High School following a fight between two students resulted in a two-hour lockdown at the school Tuesday afternoon.
Charities and connected business owners say that emergency rules on “millionaire parties” issued in July have harmed their bottom lines.
- 3 seasonal Halloween superstores come to Ann Arbor
- Do tax capture districts like township mall developments help or hurt core cities, county residents?
- Sunproof: New Ford F-150 designed to resist fading and combat interior glare
- Detroit Regional Chamber announces new Leadership Detroit class
- Briarwood Mall to host job fair Tuesday for 165 positions
- Consumers Energy spends nearly $2 billion to upgrade coal plants, and on environmental projects, in EPA settlement
In addition to 3 kickers, Detroit Lions work out 5 others, including CBs Derek Cox and Justin Rogers
The 6-foot-1 Cox has made more than 50 starts in five seasons with the Jacksonville Jaguars and San Diego Chargers.
- Daniel Alfredsson not ready for training camp but Red Wings aren't counting him out yet
- Seventh-inning stretch: Twins 2, Tigers 0
- Twins 4, Tigers 3: Minnesota rallies against Joe Nathan after clutch home run by J.D. Martinez
- Red Wings prospects tournament: Detroit beats Carolina in OT to finish third
- Anibal Sanchez takes another step forward, is willing to pitch out of bullpen for Detroit Tigers
- Nick Castellanos a late scratch from Detroit Tigers starting lineup due to left foot injury
Smith will move to Detroit to book events at the newest HopCat bar.
- Ingrid Michaelson to perform at Calvin College's Covenant Fine Arts Center
- Things to do on Friday, September 19
- Things to do on Thursday, September 18
- Things to do on Saturday, September 20
- Things to do on Sunday, September 21
- ArtPrize 2014 main locations: What you'll find at HUB, lounges, Exhibition Centers
Here are the dates you need to know before you go.
- Flying squirrel invades Plainwell home, finds lure of bird seed irresistible
- Greater Kalamazoo Fall Trail Run Series features two new runs, one old standby
- Fungus among us: West Michigan's cool, moist weather producing plenty of wild mushrooms
- Michigan's Best Neighborhood Bar: Gonzo gets taste of Jackson bar scene
- German charm, friendly ambience makes Stein Haus in downtown Bay City one of Michigan's best bars
- MLive Michigan's Best Neighborhood Bar tour visits Detroit today