The Pledge and Hand2Hand Ministries invite you to help out hungry West Michigan children. More details... Read more
Holland Christian FOOTBALL on The Pledge! Stream games LIVE! Miss a game? Listen again? Grab the free podcast! Read more
You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 4p – 7p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 10/22 Radio analyst Dan Dierdorf to miss Michigan-Michigan State game, Jon Jansen will fill in
- 10/22 When volleyball powers collide: No. 3 Calvin maintains home dominance over No. 1 Hope
- 10/22 No. 22 Davenport, Cornerstone Women’s Soccer play to double overtime draw
- 10/22 No. 14 Davenport Volleyball Falls in Straight Sets to UNOH
- 10/22 Cornerstone volleyball posts sweep of Siena Heights
>> << Local News
- High school music program boosters treasurer sentenced to jail, must pay back $160,000
- Grand Rapids top headlines: Drunken trombone-playing clown fires gun from garage, police say
- Saugatuck dunes: Up to $7.5 million in donations possible with state commitment to buy
- 10 hours of terror: 1 dead, 3 raped and a survivor’s defiant message to attacker serving 202 years
- Truck crashes into building following teen’s assault on driver on Southeast Side
- Where 616 Development plans to build market-rate apartments next
- Chamber-sponsored telephone poll concludes Grand Rapids voters are content with city leadership
- Two Wyoming police dogs getting bullet-proof vests through national campaign
The 15-year-old Plymouth Township girl accused of stabbing her 12-year-old brother and conspiring with her 23-year-old boyfriend to kill her entire family has been charged as an adult, according to… Read more
A group of roughly 150 pastors and religious activists gathered outside the Michigan Capitol on Wednesday to protest a potential gay rights amendment to the state’s anti-discrimination law.
But the city would have to borrow more money to get its reinvestment plan going in the first couple of post-bankruptcy years, said expert witness Marti Kopacz on the stand… Read more
Police, as is usually the case with assaults against minors, are saying little about what happened to a child in Redford Monday morning.
David Whitney, Jr. had originally thought Grand Circus Park, which the building overlooks, was going to be the center of downtown Detroit’s downtown business district. He was wrong.
Raja Rani Indian restaurant, at 400 S. Division St., will close Oct. 31 after the owners said they could not come to a lease agreement with their landlord.
- Environmental concerns trip up Enbridge oil pipeline project in Ontario
- Environmental group lists Ionia County oil well in its call for end to 'Halliburton Loophole'
- Registration deadline is Friday for Michigan Works' Healthcare Career Fair
- Gentex Corp. beats market forecasts in third quarter earnings report
- Sponsored Content: 4 tips to keeping your data safe in the cloud
- Kalamazoo County Humane Society program set for 50,000th spaying/neutering procedure
Dierdorf, who recently underwent a surgical procedure, is expected to return against Indiana in two weeks.
- No. 22 Davenport, Cornerstone Women's Soccer play to double overtime draw
- When volleyball powers collide: No. 3 Calvin maintains home dominance over No. 1 Hope
- No. 14 Davenport Volleyball Falls in Straight Sets to UNOH
- Aquinas' Kyle Hibbard named WHAC Defensive POW
- Saints duo earn WHAC golf honors
- GVSU sweeps GLIAC S&D honors
The 46th annual celebration doesn’t happen until June, but planning us underway now.
- 'Acoustic Cafe' with Rob Reinhart opens St. Cecilia Music Center series Thursday
- Detroit Fall Beer Festival 2014: Nearly 700 craft beers & more than 75 Michigan breweries
- Sunday Night Funnies anniversary doubles as costume contest
- 'Carmen' and the Catwalk pairs opera with fashion, chance to mingle with cast
- Ann Arbor-area Halloween 2014: Your guide to trick-or-treat times, events, attractions and more
- Video: East Lansing's Elizabeth Webster wins $2,000 on 'Jeopardy!'
The Citizen Patriot is taking a look at how Jackson’s current generation of young adults, often referred to as millennials, spend their free time.
- Skinny Chef: It's Oktoberfest time
- Inside a restaurant staff dinner: Chefs cooking for colleagues is like family meal
- Food allergies when dining out: What's a fair request, and how to handle it when a meal could hurt you?
- Tomato rice soup: A speedy bowl of creamy comfort
- Sponsored Content: Southwestern style chili is on the menu for tonight
- Little Manistee Fish Weir accessibility improvements create visitor surge