The Pledge and Hand2Hand Ministries invite you to help out hungry West Michigan children. More details... Read more
Holland Christian FOOTBALL on The Pledge! Stream games LIVE! Miss a game? Listen again? Grab the free podcast! Read more
You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 4p – 7p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 10/30 Man who fled Mason County courtroom after jail sentence caught, jailed
- 10/30 Appeal hearing scheduled in dismissed murder case against Sean Phillips, Mason County’s ‘Baby Kate’ dad
- 10/30 All about absentees? Michigan Democratic Party push appears to be paying off in early returns
- 10/30 Cole Waterman’s complete guide to throwing a ghoulishly awesome Halloween party
- 10/30 East Lansing Film Festival opens Oct. 30; see the ‘Pie Lady of Pie Town’
>> << Local News
- Grand Rapids top headlines: Poisoning the Pecks: New book details infamous 1916 Grand Rapids murder case
- Teachers union, other Grand Rapids schools labor groups to get raises, step increases
- Housemate of GVSU grad, slain in Florida home, describes attack by her alleged killer
- Grand Rapids preschoolers help break Guinness World Record for largest vocabulary lesson
- Blackwater founder Erik Prince blames convictions in Nisour Square shootings on ‘politics’
- State Supreme Court will not consider case of youth home director guilty of sexual abuse
- Live chat happening now: Saddleback Church leader Kay Warren discusses mental illness
- Collapse feared under Keeler Building sidewalk; city sues owner James Azzar
Mason County and Lake County sheriff’s deputies have captured Dylan James Hansen, the 21-year-old who fled the courtroom Wednesday, Oct. 29, shortly after being sentenced to jail.
Appeal hearing scheduled in dismissed murder case against Sean Phillips, Mason County’s ‘Baby Kate’ dad
At the hearing, Mason County 51st Circuit Judge Richard I. Cooper will hear arguments on whether Mason County 79th District Judge Peter Wadel was correct in dismissing a charge of… Read more
One out of every three or four residents who vote in Michigan’s general election could do so via absentee ballot before the polls even open on Tuesday, and early indications… Read more
The Detroit Land Bank is adding 15 homes in the Marygrove and Bagley neighborhoods to its auction website.
The number, 28 fires, sounds like an enormous number, and it would be for most departments.
A timeline outlines the history of the South Ashley Street building that houses Downtown Home & Garden and details Hodesh’s involvement in the Ann Arbor business community.
- Group of Bay County Realtors obtaining concealed carry permits following slaying of Arkansas agent
- Auction agent: Art Van mansion nabbed highest sales price for Wayne County residence in 13 years
- New Ford pickup trucks are the key in Summit Polymers $7.3 million expansion in Portage, Vicksburg and Sturgis
- Summit Polymers to invest $7.3 million in Portage, Vicksburg and Sturgis, add 198 new jobs
- Michigan apple growers and packers reflect on this year's harvest as picking season ends
- People on The Move in Kalamazoo -- Oct. 30, 2014
Pistons ice-cold from long range in first half but keep it close in Minnesota with point-guard play and interior scoring.
- Timberwolves 97, Pistons 91: Sizzling fourth-quarter rally fizzles at Minnesota
- How the game ball from the 1966 'Game of the Century' returned to Michigan State last weekend
- Grazulis double-doubles in Davenport debut; No. 4 Panthers run by No. 12 Wolves in opener
- Defending state champs Zeeland West looks to maintain winning ways heading into Friday's Division 3 playoff opener against Byron Center
- Northview's Marisa DeMario signs with Aquinas women's soccer
- Cornerstone's Kate Wiegman earns CoSIDA/Capital One Academic All-District honors
A costume contest with prizes, the right music, aptly themed food and drinks, the right atmosphere and some great guests will make your Halloween party a graveyard smash.
- Eminem's Shady Records, Erebus team up for Halloween screams in Detroit before album drops
- Eminem reveals Shady XV tracklist; it includes 'Detroit vs Everybody' with Big Sean, Trick Trick
- Recap of chat with deer hunting with sporting goods reps, hunting bloggers
- East Lansing Film Festival opens Oct. 30; see the 'Pie Lady of Pie Town'
- The Cherry Hut in Beulah to open for holidays; nominations for Best Pie in U.P./Northern Michigan
- Celebrating diversity: Holland dedicates 'Unity Bridge' sculpture by Cyril Lixenberg
Top 5 things to do in Muskegon area this weekend: Brookhaven trick-or-treating, Downtown Dead Crawl and more
Looking for something to do in the Muskegon area ? Here are some of the top things going on for the weekend of Oct. 30-Nov.1.
- Top 5 things to do around Jackson includes the Village People, 360 Allstars, 'The Addams Family'
- Top 6 things to do in Bay County: Tunes from the Crypt, Larry McCray, and more on tap
- 5 things to do in Genesee County
- Fishing Report: Steelhead popping up in Muskegon River, Muskegon Channel
- Kalamazoo Craft Beer Festival to focus on specialty beers; 50+ breweries participating on Saturday
- Ann Arbor food & drink events: Dinner on the farm and a class on gin cocktails