Holland Christian FOOTBALL on The Pledge! Stream games LIVE! Miss a game? Listen again? Grab the free podcast! Read more
The Pledge and Barnabas Ministries team up to raise awareness and support for runaway youth in West Michigan. Read more
You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 4p – 7p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 07/26 Ken Braun: My guilty conscience about voting in Democratic primaries
- 07/26 US Senate candidate Gary Peters built bridges in military, and wants to do same in upper chamber
- 07/26 Autism diagnosis bottleneck leaving Michigan kids stranded without services
- 07/26 Michael Buble: At the top of his game in Van Andel Arena show in Grand Rapids
- 07/26 Original Murdick’s Fudge at Mackinac Island celebrating 127 years
>> << Local News
- Got space? Santa Claus Girls charity seeks new workshop
- Man who threatened to start ‘World War III’ with child welfare workers gets 5 years prison
- ‘Got a lot of people, a lot of stories right now,’ Grand Rapid fire captain says of apartment fire cause
- Prosecutors plan additional charges against former Kent County commissioner
- West Michigan birth announcements
- Wyoming man suspected in stabbing, carjacking, assault is arraigned
- President of Michigan, Florida fitness club chain elected to Hope College Board of Trustees
- Two accused in Northern Michigan meth house bust
If the Michigan GOP’s outcry against Schauer becomes a standard for judging candidate ethics, then my confession precludes me from running for office. That’s okay: I’m a wimp regarding pain… Read more
LANSING, MI — When the Michigan legislature wrapped up the session in December 1995, then-State Sen. Gary Peters left Lansing for a 15-day tour of the Persian Gulf. Peters, a second… Read more
For some families the logistics of getting a child to testing, and later, therapy, can be impossible.
Candidates in three contested races for Ann Arbor City Council — in Wards 1, 2 and 3 — have reported more than $62,000 in campaign contributions as of July 20…. Read more
Candidates in three contested races for Ann Arbor City Council — in Wards 1, 2 and 3 — have reported more than $57,000 in campaign contributions as of July 20…. Read more
Gov. Rick Snyder announces foreign investments that came as a result of his trade missions to other countries.
- Sexual orientation, gender identity protections would be good for state's business climate, MLive readers say in poll
- Texas Roadhouse restaurant to open near Ann Arbor
- Here's what you need to know about Detroit's M-1 Rail construction, which starts Monday
- Solar manufacturer Suniva posts 61 job openings for new Saginaw factory
- BMW, Mercedes-Benz of Ann Arbor dealerships sold to Troy-based Suburban Collection
- Judge upholds site-plan approval for Wal-Mart's Whitehall Township 'superstore'
Alex Avila’s on-base percentage could be a lot better. Particularly if Tigers manager Brad Ausmus stopped penciling Avila in the starting lineup against left-handed starting pitchers.
- Jim Caldwell, the first black coach in Detroit Lions history, honored for his place in city's history
- Michigan Wolverines season preview: With Jake Ryan inside, the linebackers are Michigan's defensive heart
- Angels 2, Tigers 1: Drew Smyly strikes out career-high 11, but Detroit's bats fizzle in loss
- Seventh-inning stretch: Angels 2, Tigers 1
- Analysis: Detroit Tigers will be hard-pressed to find spot for reliever Patrick McCoy when he's healthy
- Detroit Tigers Gameday: J.D. Martinez (upper quad) back in lineup; Drew Smyly takes mound in Anaheim
To celebrate Original Murdick’s Fudge Birthday on Sunday, July 27, the first 127 birthday guests visiting the two Main Street Mackinac Island shops will receive a complimentary slice of Pure… Read more
- Michael Buble: At the top of his game in Van Andel Arena show in Grand Rapids
- LeBron James' Cleveland return enlivens Fred McLeod, former Pistons sportscaster now with Cavs
- Michael Buble: 8 things you didn't know about the Canadian crooner in Grand Rapids tonight
- Lip dub video leads Michael Buble to invite 100 Grand Rapidians to tonight's show
- First two episodes of 'Dark Horse Nation' to air on the History Channel on Tuesday
- 'Cooking Channel' features Propaganda Doughnut chef on tonight's 'Donut Showdown'
You Should Hear: Stepdad guitarist Nathan K. releases third full-length solo album, "Methodist Girls"
Stepdad guitarist Nathan K. talks his third-full length release “Methodist Girls” and the memories that inspired it.
- Alabama's Top 5: The Early November, plus The Whiskey Pickers say farewell
- 3 Minute Movie review of 'Lucy' includes 'plot holes you can drive a truck through'
- Sponsored Content: Oh my, chocolate silk pie!
- Sponsored Content: A refreshing and zesty Oriental salad
- This Oreo hack will change your summer
- Kick the brown bag: Our favorite new way to bring your lunch