Dottin the i is a one-hour talk show featuring Christian writers sharing their stories and passion for... Read more
Parker and Davis on the Road Schedule July 7 – Good Earth (14 E 7th St., Holland) July 14 –... Read more
Leading from the Table We all lead lives of purpose no matter what tables we sit at…breakfast, boardroom,... Read more
- 08/03 What treasures will you find on Michigan’s Longest Garage Sale?
- 08/03 Dive teams searching for missing man believed drowned in Lobdell Lake
- 08/03 About 3,000 still without power after overnight storms in Washtenaw County
- 08/03 Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford, several receivers knock off rust with 3-day pre-camp workout
- 08/03 Body of Calvin College junior found in Lake Michigan
>> << Local News
- Body of Calvin College junior found in Lake Michigan
- Cool morning, sunny skies Monday in Grand Rapids
- More than 11,000 without power in Kent County Monday after storms
- Restoration of 135-year-old Heritage Hill property brought unexpected expense
- Strong storms lash Grand Rapids with gusty winds, heavy rain
- Grand Rapids, Grand Haven now targeted for possible 60 mph winds
- 60 mph winds possible for Newaygo area, severe thunderstorm warning issued
- Thousands of Consumers Energy customers without power amid high winds
The 13th annual Michigan’s Longest Garage Sale covers more than 180 miles along U.S. 12 from New Buffalo to Detroit from Friday, Aug. 7 through Sunday, Aug. 9.
Thomas Kelly, 44, dove in the water to rescue two girls, but never resurfaced, police said.
About 3,000 customers in the area are without power, thanks in large part to trees falling on power lines, DTE spokesman Scott Simon said.
A tornado appears to have touched down in Michigan’s Thumb in a damaging storm that snapped apart trees and damaged buildings including a school, the National Weather Service reports.
Consumers Energy is reporting 234 customers without power in Kalamazoo County, as of 7:15 a.m. St. Joseph County has 549 without power, and 881 in Calhoun County are in the… Read more
Here are the most popular Grand Rapids business stories on MLive’s West Michigan Business blog during the past week: • See the 16 new Michigan-made products going in Meijer stores… Read more
- Republican inaction on road funding led to corporate income tax initiative
- Sponsor Content: How one bank is empowering its employees with time to volunteer
- EPA's Clean Power Plan will prosper Michigan renewable industries
- Tanger Outlets opening in Grand Rapids area draws thousands
- New owner is fixing up 40-year-old Grand Rapids Corporate Center
- ArtPrize welcomes Avett Brothers to riverside tent venue for new October festival
Stafford and wide receiver Calvin Johnson hosted several teammates for workouts at Georgia Tech University in Atlanta.
- Column: A smile lies beneath the trademark scowl of Michigan State football coach Mark Dantonio
- Analysis: Events of 'tumultuous' 10-day trip change Detroit Tigers' outlook for 2015 and beyond
- Take an inside look at Detroit Tigers fantasy day at Comerica Park
- Michigan State's Mark Dantonio one of three Big Ten coaches to arrange for ESPN appearance
- Tyler Bertuzzi, Zach Nastasiuk, Jake Paterson called Red Wings' top three prospects coming out of OHL
- Michigan players leaning on Joe Bolden to carry leadership torch
The fifth movie in the franchise is what it sets out to be: unapologetic fun.
- 7 things you need to know about Aerosmith's 2015 'Blue Army Tour'
- Severe storm cuts short Harry Connick Jr. concert at Frederik Meijer Gardens
- See muddy crawls, climbs of Warrior Dash in GoPro footage
- Luxury home owners auctioning off properties across nation
- Lost 'Dolly' explores Mackinac Island -- waiting to go home
- After the race, comes the glory: 2015 Warrior Dash participants celebrate with games, drinks at after party