Sign up and ride your bike, walk, carpool or take public transit from May 11-16. Be green, save the environment,... Read more
“Voice of West Michigan” with Gene Parker and Carrie Davis! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice:... Read more
Every Monday night Home game is Bulletin Night. Bring your church or community bulletin to any Monday night... Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 04/24 This may be America’s transgender moment
- 04/24 Indians 13, Tigers 1: Shane Greene rocked, offense sputters as Detroit suffers fourth consecutive loss
- 04/24 Starbucks serving free drinks after nationwide computer crash
- 04/24 Missing sisters survive 2 weeks in woods on Girl Scout Cookies, cheese puffs
- 04/24 Protesters questioning Baltimore police plan big weekend march
>> << Local News
- Missing sisters survive 2 weeks in woods on Girl Scout Cookies, cheese puffs
- Richard Engels Jewelers offering $2,000 reward to catch burglar
- Sisters missing for two weeks found alive in Upper Peninsula
- Local students give listening panel an earful
- Police release surveillance image of Juhas & Sullivan robbery suspects
- Lansing’s largest home builder enters West Michigan housing market
- Grandville police report jewelry store break-in, heist
- Man arrested at Ford Airport after security finds loaded handgun in bag
Indians 13, Tigers 1: Shane Greene rocked, offense sputters as Detroit suffers fourth consecutive loss
Indians outfielder Brandon Moss went 3 for 5 with two home runs and drove in seven runs for the Indians, who had 15 hits.
Starbucks cash registers crashed nationwide Friday, but instead of closing coffee shop, the Seattle-based company opted to serve customers free coffee while they worked out the glitch — one per… Read more
BALTIMORE — After a week of protests, people angry over the unexplained police-custody death of Freddie Gray promised their biggest march today, when they would try to “shut down” the… Read more
Flint’s Crim Fitness Foundation took home a statewide award on Thursday for promoting as it encourages “people to lead healthy lifestyles by integrating physical activity, healthy eating and mindfulness into… Read more
The man who fell while painting a third-floor patio in Ann Arbor Friday has died, police confirmed.
The Grand Rapids retailer has been the go-to place for organizations looking for prizes for carnival and shoppers buying party favors.
- Kent Novelty closes after 60 years
- Breaking down GM CEO Mary Barra's massive salary
- Ford layoffs at the plant where Obama touted auto's comeback
- Mary Barra's compensation triples to $15.8M in 1st year as GM CEO
- Muskegon area vital to 'Pure Michigan' campaign's promotion of lighthouses, Great Lakes
- Grand Rapids joins national campaign to cut downtown energy use
The Lightning, with the last change at home, will do everything they can to keep Johnson’s line away from Luke Glendening’s line.
- Red Wings need to put devastating loss behind and focus on playing good road game in Tampa Bay
- Video: Breaking down Detroit Lions GM Martin Mayhew's comments on the draft, James Ihedigbo
- Michigan State assistant Mark Snyder: Green-White game 'a reward for a hard spring'
- Detroit Lions in holding pattern at left guard as Rob Sims mulls team's offer
- Detroit Lions negotiating contract extension with DeAndre Levy; not yet Haloti Ngata
- Detroit Red Wings' Luke Glendening will play in Game 5 against Tampa Bay
Free admission in 5 museums, free transportation between them on Sunday.
- WZZM 13's Juliet Dragos returns to anchor desk after medical leave
- Why WWMT-TV investigative reporter David Bailey is leaving Newschannel 3
- To be, or not to be: 'Promposals' becoming big business venture
- Huron Players invite you to see 'The Uninvited'
- 'Ex Machina' review: Oscar Isaac gives brainy sci-fi story undercurrent of dread horror
- Mary Chapin Carpenter exploring all the angles on a musical life, performs Tuesday at the State Theatre
They were burning off dried brown brush to make way for new grasses that will improve habitat for wildlife. They are conducting several prescribed burns in grasslands and marshes in… Read more
- Restaurant Review: Righteous Cuisine offers big, fresh flavor in small space
- Top 6 things to do in Bay County: Wetland Wake-Up Day, indie rock show on tap
- Top 5 things to do in Muskegon area this weekend: Health Expo, concerts
- Choppy water makes for rough steelhead, brown trout fishing
- Michigan morel mushroom hunters show early successes
- Easy, tangy traditional-style potato salad just in time for graduation parties, picnics