The Pledge and Hand2Hand Ministries invite you to help out hungry West Michigan children. More details... Read more
Holland Christian FOOTBALL on The Pledge! Stream games LIVE! Miss a game? Listen again? Grab the free podcast! Read more
You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 3p – 6p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 11/23 Heavy rains expected in Ann Arbor Sunday night and into the morning with snow likely Monday night
- 11/23 Ypsilanti police investigating assault involving man hit in the head with a brick
- 11/23 Meet Ruby Ann and Phoebe and Flo, this week’s Bay County pets of the week
- 11/23 Northwest High School dodgeball tournament benefits Area 19 Special Olympics athletes
- 11/23 Ann Arbor schools names 2 new assistant middle school principals
>> << Local News
- Man, 24, critically injured in Ottawa County stabbing
- Temps expected in the 50s Sunday as snow melt continues
- Morning Review: ‘Usonian’ cottage by Frank Lloyd Wright’s master builder remains intact along Thornapple River
- Ferris State to host ceremony for reopening of university observatory
- Interfaith Thanksgiving service scheduled for Monday at Grand Rapids church
- Grand Rapids top headlines: Snowiest November: Grand Rapids breaks century-old record for snowfall
- Ionia man suffers non-life-threatening injuries in one vehicle crash
- Ellnora’s Kitchen in Grand Rapids once again offering free Thanksgiving dinners
Precipitation is likely for the Ann Arbor area later today and into tomorrow, but temperatures will be warm enough to keep snow from falling.
An investigation is ongoing by the Ypsilanti Police Department regarding an assault that occurred in the 100 block of N. Adams that involved a man being struck in the head… Read more
Ruby Ann the dog and Phoebe and Flo the cats are this week’s Bay County Animal Shelter pets of the week.
Through registration, admission and the sale of homemade baked goods and donated snacks, the event raised nearly $1,500 to help athletes in Area 19 Special Olympics attend the summer games… Read more
The district appointed Angela Newing to Forsythe Middle School and Christopher Roberts to Tappan Middle School.
Michigan is a leading state in creating a legal framework for crowdfunding, which allows businesses to solicit needed funds from small investors using the Internet.
- Black Friday: Have a plan and keep perspective, says WMU prof who has studied shopping frenzy
- BMW i3 wins Green Car of the Year Award at LA Auto Show
- Saturday's Black Market first step to Grand Rapids black business district, says organizer
- Sponsored Content: 4 advantages to investing in single-family housing
- Alpine liquor store wants township's last liquor license to sell 'growlers'
- Muskegon County Wastewater Management System wins prestigious award
3 Detroit Lions to watch: Safety demanding respect, WR looking to rebound and a monster in the middle
Here are three players to watch when the Detroit Lions travel to New England to face the Patriots. Safety James IhedigboIhedigbo didn’t want to hear about Patriots’ high-powered offense earlier this… Read more
- As Michigan's passing game continues to collapse, Brady Hoke struggles to figure out why
- Michigan State's lopsided victory could boost recruiting on East Coast, New Jersey
- Detroit Pistons' changes dramatically alter Kentavious Caldwell-Pope's defensive approach
- Beat writer breakdown: Patriots writer says Tom Brady will hang 30 on Detroit Lions
- Heading into a week bigger than Michigan-Ohio State, U-M players say all focus is on 'The Game'
- Fake with Michael Geiger, Connor Kruse's carry part of Michigan State's fun in rout of Rutgers
MLive Arts and Crafts Columnist Jennifer Ackerman Haywood features six handmade craft books that will get anyone in the spirit of the upcoming holidays.
- Hope College Arts Events: Women's Vocal Groups and Student Dance Showcase
- U-M's 80-year-old American agave inspires River Gallery art exhibit 'Reaching for the Light'
- Buffalo Bills could be paying 30 percent premium on travel for Jets game in Detroit, report says
- Buffalo Bills rave about Detroit Lions' hospitality after team lands in Motor City for Jets game
- Parade pictures: See photos, video from 2014 Art Van Santa Parade
- New York Jets vs. Buffalo Bills in Detroit: Tickets free for fans; Lions to provide disaster relief
Leeks too often are a sideshow. They are given bit parts in other dishes, usually a soup or a saute. And in the process, all that is wonderful about leeks… Read more
- Christin White, deaf Lansing native, making White House Christmas cookies this season
- Kids respond to unappealing school lunches with sarcastic #ThanksMichelleObama on Twitter
- Downtown Ann Arbor's The Wafel Shop to close
- 3 places to dine out for Thanksgiving turkey dinner in the Ann Arbor area
- Best of the Holiday: Last-minute Thanksgiving tips and recipes
- 17 surprising ways to use a rice cooker