Holland Christian FOOTBALL on The Pledge! Stream games LIVE! Miss a game? Listen again? Grab the free podcast! Read more
The Pledge and Barnabas Ministries team up to raise awareness and support for runaway youth in West Michigan. Read more
You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 4p – 7p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 07/28 D.C. handgun ban ruled unconstitutional
- 07/28 Jordan Morgan signs with Italian League team Virtus Roma
- 07/27 DTE Energy reports 160,000 power outages after string of Metro Detroit storms
- 07/27 Construction starts at 12:01 a.m. on Detroit’s M1 Rail
- 07/27 Armada 14-year-old texted the day she was killed: ‘Omg. … I think I’m being kidnapped’
>> << Local News
- Small town, big change: Hubbardston prepares to lose its landmark hydro dam
- Storm could bring golf ball-sized hail, forecasters warn
- Mark Schauer fires-up Michigan Democrats at campaign rally in Grand Rapids
- Muskegon man, 42, dies in head-on crash with driver, 18, near Fremont
- Marne man, 21, dies in the hospital after being ejected during rollover crash
- Two people seriously injured in motorcycle crash on M-44 in Cannon Township
- Family of Marne man, killed in hit-and-run crash, not thinking about anger right now
- Police: Big Rapids teen arrested Friday for armed robbery was carrying knife, brass knuckles
DTE Energy on Sunday night estimated about 160,000 power outages after a string of storms brought hail and heavy winds across the region.
Full-fledged construction work starts Monday at 12:01 a.m. (tonight) on Detroit’s M1 Rail project.
Police in southeastern Michigan released a sketch Sunday of a tall white man they call a “person of interest” in the killing of a 14-year-old girl who disappeared while walking… Read more
DETROIT, MI – The National Weather Service has issued a flood advisory for Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties until 9:30 p.m. Sunday. The NWS said Sunday at 5:19 p.m. its… Read more
The real story behind a Detroit wedding photo that went viral is better than the joke that prompted social media to erupt with laughter.
Nothing new was proposed at the July 25 meeting, but supporters of the proposal did take the chance to update interested parties on a few key points of the issue.
- Developing Detroit: Red Wings arena plans unveiled; Duggan lures tech hub to Corktown
- Kellogg Co. declares a quarterly dividend of 49 cents per common share
- High-End Homes: Set on Saugatuck's lively waterfront, $1.45 million listing gets close to the fun
- Owner of Habs using love of barbeque to manage new restaurant, Boatyard BBQ
- Kendall student looks to publish book of World War II letters after winning national award
- Downtown Ann Arbor's The Gown Shop expands to offer social dresses
Morgan confirmed the signing on Sunday on Twitter, writing, “Blessed to begin my professional career with historic @VirtusRoma. Excited for what the future holds!!”
- Austin Jackson's mental blunder allows key run to score, proves costly in Detroit Tigers' 2-1 loss (video)
- Video: MLive writers preview start of Detroit Lions training camp
- Seventh-inning stretch: Tigers 1, Angels 1
- Angels 2, Tigers 1: Rick Porcello strong for 7 innings, but Detroit manages just three hits in loss
- Ndamukong Suh reports to Detroit Lions camp without an extension, but in spectacular shape
- Veterans' late training camp report date allows Detroit Lions to give rookies, QBs extra attention
DETROIT, MI — If you’re able to find it, there’s a “Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice” movie teaser in cyberspace that’s all the buzz online. Check out the video… Read more
- Three downtown museums to celebrate Raggedy Ann's Muskegon roots
- Local chef wins $10,000 in Cooking Channel's 'Donut Showdown'
- Home Reorganizing: Not as fun as crafting, but essential to achieving creative potential
- Master Arts Theatre's 2014-15 season repeats true life story of Diet Eman, of Grand Rapids
- Batman v. Superman in Detroit: Wonder Woman Gal Gadot revealed in first photo from Zack Snyder
- Watch Michigan Warrior Dash runners conquer the course
Looking for something to do in the Muskegon area this week? Here are some of the top things going on for the week of July 27 through July 31.
- Top 5 things to do in Bay County: Munger Potato Festival wraps up, Used book sale starts July 31
- Top 5 things to do around Grand Rapids include Delilah DeWylde, UICA Thriller Chiller film, Children's Museum party
- Pigeon River will thrive with removal of yoga camp dam
- You Should Hear: Stepdad guitarist Nathan K. releases third full-length solo album, "Methodist Girls"
- Alabama's Top 5: The Early November, plus The Whiskey Pickers say farewell
- 3 Minute Movie review of 'Lucy' includes 'plot holes you can drive a truck through'