The Pledge & Nephew Physical Therapy present the Open Doors 5K! Register today to help out a great cause! Read more
Holland Christian FOOTBALL on The Pledge! Stream games LIVE! Miss a game? Listen again? Grab the free podcast! Read more
You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 4p – 7p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 09/01 Mega Millions numbers for Aug. 29; tonight’s Powerball jackpot at $90 million
- 09/01 Renisha McBride shooter likely to get at least 17 years in prison
- 09/01 Neighbors detail final minutes of jogger’s life after Lapeer County dog mauling
- 09/01 Detroit police clamp down on violent east side neighborhood after teen girl’s death
- 09/01 China: No open elections in Hong Kong
>> << Local News
- Couple, toddler escape serious injury after U.S. 131 rollover crash near Morley
- Motorcycle rider, 32, suffers head injuries in Big Rapids crash
- Tom Rademacher: West Michigan man puts a face on the important ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Obituaries Today: Larry VanderStelt, 62, longtime educator at East Kentwood High School
- Teen passenger dies after receiving critical injuries in fatal Leelanau County crash
- 9 questions with Grand Rapids Superintendent Teresa Weatherall Neal
- Morning Review: $1.2 million Tudor-style mansion pairs original woodwork with modern kitchen and bath
- Camping and fishing at the Saugatuck channel? Conservationists try again for ‘crown jewel’ duneland
The Mega Millions winning numbers (for Aug. 29): 03-26-45-58-73. The Gold Mega Ball: 12. The Megaplier: 2. In other Michigan Lottery news: Three ticket holders kept the Fantasy 5 hot… Read more
Theodore Wafer, 55, of Dearborn Heights will learn his fate Wednesday when he is sentenced on a conviction of second-degree murder and felonious use of a firearm.
Craig Systma’s family sat quietly, many crying as neighbors recalled his last moments of his life after he was mauled by two Cane Corso’s while jogging on July 23.
On Wednesday night Detroit police responded to a quadruple shooting that occurred on the 16600 block of Edmore.
Michigan workers earning minimum wage will see their wages rise from $7.40 per hour to $8.15 an hour starting today. The Legislature in May passed SB 0934, which gradually raises… Read more
The former Borders headquarters building on Phoenix Drive in Ann Arbor recently welcomed its newest tenant: Coval Fitness & Sports Performance.
- Green honors: Two West Michigan hospitals named to state list of sustainable companies
- Great Lakes Shipping Co. in uncharted water as it celebrates 40 years of fine dining
- Muskegon County hotels reporting increase in room revenues so far in 2014
- Top 5 in West Michigan Business: See what stores are coming to Tanger Outlets mall in Grandville
- Top 5 in West Michigan Business: Tanger Outlets mall: See what stores are coming to Grand Rapids area location
- Developing Detroit: Massive medical center rises; Contractors aim for work on Detroit Red Wings project
When will Anibal Sanches return from the disabled list? How will the AL Central race shape up?
- Ask Ansar: Some believe Red Wings should deal young talent for a star player in an effort to win now
- Analysis: Kyle Kalis helps spark Michigan's offensive line, blitzes rule the day for the defense
- Michigan State freshman Malik McDowell excited after college debut; expects to do better at Oregon
- Michigan State hopes uptempo Jacksonville State offense prepared them for Oregon
- Will Ndamukong Suh be a captain of the Detroit Lions? (with poll)
- Steven Moya, James McCann among seven players Detroit Tigers will add to roster this week
“He’s such an excellent showman,” Allegan County Fair organizer Saree Miller said.
- Fireworks bring in the end of summer at Cascade Falls Park (PHOTO GALLERY)
- Sunday at Detroit Jazz Festival 2014 will push limits of jazz fans' endurance
- Check out photos of Grand Raggidy Roller Girls running of the bulls pub crawl
- Superhero quilters brighten the lives of military veterans in Grand Rapids
- Why 'Touching Strangers' photographer Richard Renaldi is touched by Saugatuck
- Labor Day 2014: The Michigan Fitness Foundation offers a list of more than 14 walks throughout the state
A mid-Michigan group has $35,000 to aid in constructing a 40-mile pathway in Clare, Isabella and Gratiot counties.
- Top 5 things to do in Bay County and beyond: Michigan Bean Festival wraps up, Blooperball tournament on tap
- Top 5 things to do around Grand Rapids include Labor Day Fest, Grand Crossings Walk, 'Carrie The Musical'
- On the trail: Now and then it's good to stop and enjoy nature
- Boat Talk: Reminders for winterizing your boat as summer comes to an end
- Pure Michigan: Bay City Times photographer enjoys beauty along the Manistee River
- Traverse City's Beggars Fest 2014: First-year event to feature local music, Beggars Brewery beer