You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 3p – 5p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 04/20 Ann Arbor runners return to Boston Marathon one year after near misses
- 04/20 High school student ridership on AAATA buses on pace to triple this year
- 04/20 Great Lakes Cycling & Fitness to relocate after owner buys Ann Arbor building
- 04/20 4-month Ann Arbor-Saline Road reconstruction to begin Monday with southbound lane closures
- 04/20 Photo gallery: Chelsea Kiwanis club’s 20th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- 04/20 Mattawan high school students dance the night away at prom 2014
- 04/20 Minor injuries reported following plane crash at private airstrip west of Kalamazoo
>> << Local News
- Minor injuries reported following plane crash at private airstrip west of Kalamazoo
- Mattawan high school students dance the night away at prom 2014
- 17th annual Easter Egg Hunt in Kalamazoo draws large crowd with event moved to evening
- Boston Marathon’s ‘Kalamazoo House’ a runners’ tradition for 35 years
- Former Kendall president gets $100,000 separation pay, request to join faculty rejected
- GVSU graduate students recognized during awards ceremony
- State collects more than 40 propane tanks from Muskegon River flooding
- Two people suffer serious injuries in Tallmadge Township crash; 2-year-old passenger in fair condition
Catie Schadlick and Andy Caselli will not be in a rush to finish the 2014 Boston Marathon.
A growing partnership that has more Ann Arbor high school students riding public buses to get to school has been a success — with ridership on a pace to triple… Read more
Great Lakes Cycling & Fitness owner Oscar Bustos has found a permanent home on West Stadium Boulevard for his Ann Arbor bike shop.
Lane closures will begin Monday, April 21 on Ann Arbor-Saline Road as construction gets underway to repair the pockmarked roadway.
Children of all ages raced to pick up as many plastic eggs as they could during Chelsea Kiwanis club’s 20th Annual Easter Egg Hunt at the Chelsea Retirement Community on… Read more
An international manufacturer of automotive glass plans to invest $15.3 million to add equipment and more than 100 jobs to its Orion Township facility. Fuyao Automotive North America, a subsidiary… Read more
- Site plan submitted for 'The Mark' condos on Ann Arbor's West Liberty
- GM, Ford and Chrysler bring muscle to New York
- High-End Homes: Vintage 'International Style' home in East Grand Rapids listed for $1.2 million
- Anthony Bourdain helps Duly's take business from Detroit's traditional coney dog hotspots
- Ypsilanti Township's attempt to ban outdoor clothing donation bins temporarily denied by federal judge
- Blimpy Burger signs lease for new restaurant in downtown Ann Arbor
The Lions continue to suggest they are willing to trade up in the draft, bringing in a third prospect projected to be selected in the first five picks.
- Mitch Callahan on bloody mouth, broken jaw and in-game selfie: 'That was the worst'
- Analysis: Joba Chamberlain establishing himself as legitimate setup man for Detroit Tigers
- Indiana Tech takes fourth meeting over Davenport in NWLL third place game
- Former players show support for retiring GVSU softball coach Doug 'Doc' Woods
- East Grand Rapids linebacker Carter Masek accepts Division 1 scholarship offer
- Stolen base record-holders Grant, Mitch Van Putten talk baseball, Calvin's season expectations
Michigan Arts Council awards 32 new leader grants, just one to an individual among eight Grand Rapids awards
Amanda Carmer, director of Craft House, recently was awarded a MCACA grant for her work in the downtown Grand Rapids gallery.
- State arts grant helps Craft House gallery launch co-op project for summer
- Detroit Zoo putting on Bunnyville egg-stravaganza
- Ice-T sees 'big opportunity' for film business in Detroit, praises Eminem for city pride
- Video: Dodge's centenarians ad goes viral
- 'Deport Justin Bieber' petition creator from Detroit gets White House response; read it here
- Art review: 'Everywoman,' on display at Rackham Amphitheater, is admirable salute to femininity
MLive Outdoors Columnist Howard Meyerson features Bob Batchik, a wood fish carver from the Detroit Metro area, who has built a business up from what started as a hobby.
- Michigan Theater to host sneak preview screening of 'Locke,' plus live video chat with director
- Old Rules delivers audio appetizer of upcoming barbershop quartet conference
- Digital Depp's 'Transcendence' gets a 3 Minute Movie Review
- Asian carp public forum set for April 30 in Muskegon
- Mosquito spraying a sign of spring in Bay, Midland, Saginaw counties
- Old Crow Medicine Show to headline first 2014 concert at Saginaw's FirstMerit Bank Event Park