Holland Christian FOOTBALL on The Pledge! Stream games LIVE! Miss a game? Listen again? Grab the free podcast! Read more
You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 4p – 7p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 09/30 Public hearing to be held Wednesday on proposed countywide road repair tax
- 09/30 Bob Guenzel to lead AAATA while agency searches for new CEO
- 09/30 Officials send letters to homeowners threatening to ‘padlock’ drug houses
- 09/30 Greg Monroe insists Detroit Pistons exit isn’t automatic after contract decision
- 09/30 NFL Power Rankings, Week 4: Bolts jump into top 5, Detroit Lions crack top 10
>> << Local News
- Winner of Consumers Energy SMART Art competition to be named during ArtPrize’s final 20
- Semi-truck rolls, dumps pigs onto M-37 in Newaygo County
- Woman’s body was placed in Grand River, death investigated as homicide, police say
- GVSU writers series brings local, international authors to campus
- Policy Forum report card: Michigan has moved from ‘worst’ to ‘average’
- Woman police say had no right to be on the road is charged with reckless driving in wrong-way crash
- Policy Forum: Debate on term limits that wasn’t
- Sand Lake man helped from fiery crash after allegedly fleeing police, rolling vehicle
The Washtenaw County Board of Commissioners will hold a public hearing at its meeting Wednesday to gather opinions on a possible new road tax.
Related: AAATA board approves $37M operating budget, elects new officers Bob Guenzel, the former Washtenaw County administrator, will temporarily lead the Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority until the agency finds… Read more
A letter sent in mid-Septmber to three Canton landlords who own an east Ypsilanti Township property that was the scene of a June 13 drug bust offered a warning: If… Read more
The first juvenile in the state who was sentenced to life in prison without parole following a Supreme Court ruling that declared mandatory life sentences without parole for juveniles unconstitutional… Read more
Michigan Republican Gov. Rick Snyder launched his statewide town hall tour Monday evening in Kalamazoo, taking questions from audience members while taking on what he called “hogwash” from critics.
It would be difficult for the state to both cut or eliminate income tax while paying off the debt, says the governor.
- Menards home improvement store taking shape near Ann Arbor
- Consumers Energy takes step forward in limiting outages caused by curious critters
- More welfare recipients than ever meeting work participation requirements
- Affordable housing needs assessment underway for Washtenaw County
- Krauthammer: Conservatives have cause for optimism in midterm elections
- Grand Rapids will be 25 percent Latino by 2040, predicts USC demographer
The Pistons’ center-forward is playing on a one-year deal for $5.479 million but says testing unrestricted free agency in 2015 doesn’t necessarily mean he will leave.
- Website predicts Red Wings' Pavel Datsyuk will retire after season and give up $15 million
- NFL Power Rankings, Week 4: Bolts jump into top 5, Detroit Lions crack top 10
- Column: Brady Hoke appears unsupported by Michigan AD Dave Brandon in wake of Shane Morris situation
- J.D. Martinez builds confidence, posts impressive numbers in first season for Detroit Tigers
- Spartans in NFL: Le'Veon Bell now league's second-leading rusher but says 'I'm not anything yet'
- Dave Brandon apologizes for handling of Shane Morris injury, says QB was diagnosed with a mild concussion Sunday
Seven artists are from Michigan, and three are international.
- ArtPrize 2014 Jurors' Shortlist: Experts select diverse group of finalists
- Where to find all 25 of the ArtPrize 2014 Jurors' Shortlist finalists
- Live Nation Detroit to deliver 'so good' news on Tuesday morning; Bob Seger concert could be it
- Detroit Institute of Arts to screen 'The Great Detroit' documentary for free; view trailer
- See the ArtPrize 2014 Jurors' Shortlist: Top 25 entries, venues
- ArtPrize 2014 Jurors’ Shortlist: 4 artists from Grand Rapids, 3 from other Michigan cities
It boasts its “fast-fire’d” pizzas are cranked out in 180 seconds.
- Dunkin' Donuts, McDonald's pour free coffee for National Coffee Day
- Grill sergeant: Meet the first female Armed Forces Chef of the Year
- Restaurant inspections for Washtenaw County in August 2014
- Campfire chili: That perfect fall crock pot recipe that everyone will be asking for
- Detroit's Better Made named official potato chip of Red Wings' Grand Rapids affiliate, Van Andel Arena
- Thin is in for this grilled zucchini with Parmesan