The Pledge & Nephew Physical Therapy present the Open Doors 5K! Register today to help out a great cause! Read more
Holland Christian FOOTBALL on The Pledge! Stream games LIVE! Miss a game? Listen again? Grab the free podcast! Read more
You asked…We listened! She’s back! Laura Ingraham! Weekdays 4p – 7p on The Pledge! Read more
“Your Voice” with Gene Parker and Nancy DeBoer! Weekdays 9 am-11 am. Share your voice: 616.931.1276 Read more
Conversations, bringing leadership principles into a new and exciting light. Weekdays at 11am on The Pledge! Read more
- 08/30 Detroit Pistons Andre Drummond scores nine points in Team USA’s 114-55 win over Finland
- 08/30 Detroit Tigers’ Miguel Cabrera continues to struggle, Max Scherzer pays for mistakes in loss
- 08/30 Detroit Tigers Gameday: Kyle Ryan, Chris Bassitt to make MLB debuts in second game of doubleheader
- 08/30 Open thread: Detroit Tigers at Chicago White Sox, Game 2 (chat)
- 08/30 Column: Michigan forgets about the past, puts Appalachian State in its place in dominant opener
>> << Local News
- Big waves, thunderstorms threaten enjoyable holiday weekend at Lake Michigan beaches
- Billboard tips: Police want help solving 89-year-old’s homicide at Cascade retirement home
- Ginger Zee: See how she responds to being called ‘ugly weather girl’
- Grand Rapids woman held without bond in fatal stabbing of boyfriend
- Records identify suspect in fatal Grand Rapids stabbing as woman, 36
- Cone-free weekend: MDOT temporarily suspends projects for Labor Day travel
- Rescued puppies arrive in Grand Rapids, looking for a home
- See Grand Rapids’ tallest buildings, and how B.O.B expansion plan alters city’s skyline
It’s been very expensive not knowing what exactly happened to Michael Brown, but the price of obtaining that knowledge from future incidents could be within everyone’s budget.
Animals in Ingham County and Grand Traverse County have been affected by West Nile virus.
With thousands of students returning for classes this week, Eastern Michigan University is in the final stages of installing several new security upgrades to improve the safety of those on… Read more
Thousands of gallons of ice water have been dumped on heads and millions of dollars have been raised for ALS research over the past few weeks, but for one patient… Read more
Michigan Football fans looking for obvious changes to the Big House won’t immediately find anything shiny and new this year.
The No Thai! restaurant in Ann Arbor’s Kerrytown neighborhood reopened at 11 a.m. Friday after extensive renovations.
- What MEDC found in its 'Secret Shopper' report on Michigan
- Time magazine calls Detroit 'America's Emerging Market'
- GM to offer 2015 Chevy Tahoe, Suburban Z71 packages
- Photos: Massive medical center rises in central Detroit
- Detroit City Distillery opens today in Eastern Market
- Packard Square developer postpones meeting with neighbors for project update
Drummond also grabbed four rebounds, had one steal and made the lone free throw he attempted after sitting out the first three quarters.
- Open thread: Detroit Tigers at Chicago White Sox, Game 2 (chat)
- Detroit Tigers Gameday: Kyle Ryan, Chris Bassitt to make MLB debuts in second game of doubleheader
- Detroit Tigers' Miguel Cabrera continues to struggle, Max Scherzer pays for mistakes in loss
- Attendance woes? Not so much. More than 106,000 watch U-M beat Appalachian State
- New seating policy gets mixed reviews from University of Michigan students
- Column: Michigan forgets about the past, puts Appalachian State in its place in dominant opener
Sure you know most of these. But it’s always an eye opener to get an outsider’s opinion.
- Kalamazoo Craft Beer Festival at Wings Stadium to offer brewing workshops, 'keg curling' tournament
- Lansing Playboy Club: The forgotten history of the last club of its kind in the country
- Win Hunter Hayes meet-and-greet: Allegan County Fair is holding a giveaway contest
- Batman v. Superman in Detroit: Could Michigan Central Station be used for Batcave scenes?
- Tour de Troit bicycle tour in Detroit nears 5,000 riders; Ambassador Bridge ride set for October
- Want to find public art in Michigan? There's an app for that
Read Boat Talk, your weekly guide to all things boating in Michigan.
- Pure Michigan: Bay City Times photographer enjoys beauty along the Manistee River
- Traverse City's Beggars Fest 2014: First-year event to feature local music, Beggars Brewery beer
- See these 'incredible toys' at Grand Rapids' first Maker Faire at Grand Rapids Public Museum
- Jewish Theatre Grand Rapids announces 2014-15 season with comedy, drama, musical
- Restaurant Review: The Deck brings prime location, solid barbeque food to Muskegon scene
- Top 5 things to do in Jackson includes end of summer fireworks at the Cascades